For further information about room bookings, contact the library.
To make a booking:
1. Select the room, date and time required.
2. Bookings are made in 30 minute slots and for a maximum of two hours per day.
3. Enter your name and Monash or Federation University email.
4. Specify a public reservation name to help your group mates identify your booking. This step is optional and you can leave it blank to keep it private. (NOTE: This name is visible to the public.)
5. Confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
To cancel a booking:
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from email@example.com.
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received.
If you have other questions, please consult the Information Point at the library you are making a booking at.