Monash students can book a group Discussion Room online to work on a team assessment task, project, presentation or report. Rooms of different capacity can be booked for groups of between 3 to 12 students across the library. Facilities, resources and services are provided at the library branches for the learning and research activities of students enrolled at Monash University.
Failure to use a booked Discussion Room more than 10 minutes after the booked start time will result in the room being available for others to book.
Non-Monash users are free to use other study spaces throughout the library. For further information about room bookings, contact the library.
To make a booking:
1. Select the room, date and time required.
2. Bookings are made in 30 minute slots and for a maximum of two hours per day.
3. Login using your Monash email address (as username) and password to submit your booking.
4. Confirmation email will be sent to your Monash email address.
To cancel a booking:
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received.
If you have other questions, please consult the Information Desk at the library you are making a booking at.
Law Library details and opening hours