Monash students can book a group Discussion Room online to work on a team assessment task, project, presentation or report. Rooms of different capacity can be booked for groups of between 3 to 12 students across the library. Facilities, resources and services are provided at the library branches for the learning and research activities of students enrolled at Monash University.
Failure to use a booked Discussion Room more than 10 minutes after the booked start time will result in the room being available for others to book.
Non-Monash users are free to use other study spaces throughout the library. For further information about room bookings, contact the library.
To make a booking:
1. Select the room, date and time required.
2. Bookings are made in 30 minute slots and for a maximum of two hours per day.
3. Login using your Monash email address (as username) and password to submit your booking.
4. Specify a public reservation name to help your group mates identify your booking. This step is optional and you can leave it blank to keep it private. (NOTE: This name is visible to the public.)
5. Confirmation email will be sent to your Monash email address.
To cancel a booking:
1. Within your emails, search for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Locate the cancel link within the booking confirmation email you have received.
If you have other questions, please consult the Information Desk at the library you are making a booking at.
Peninsula Library details and opening hours