- A patron will be allowed 3 hour (180 mins) bookings.
- For more information about ATR equipment and other services check this page.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have made some changes to the Adaptive Technology Room usage. Please make sure to read all the points below.
- The rooms are now locked and must be opened by staff member. Please visit the library Information Point to talk to a staff member and we will open ATR for your use. Please remember to visit the Information Point when your booking is over so we can lock the room after your use.
- When using the rooms with someone else please ensure to follow the physical distancing guidelines and keep 1.5 meters between yourselves and avoid physical contact.
- If possible, please use the alcohol wipes provided to wipe down any surfaces you may interact with whilst using the room. The rooms are cleaned regularly.
- If you need a headset, these are available in the rooms but if you can please use your own.
For additional information on the COVID-19 situation and Monash University's current response to the situation, please visit the COVID-19 Fact Sheet.